Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR Scheme mistake

Options
  • 05-03-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

When I was making my Hear scheme I think I made a mistake.

In the section where it asked "Was your father in paid employment in 2013 on a full, part-time or temporary basis?" I answered yes even though he was self employed back in 2013. I assumed self employment is a type of paid employment so it would count but apparently it might not. It even says I need to hand in a p21 at the bottom of my hear form.

If I simply add in a note into the envelope in which I will send the other forms, explaining that I should have actually answered no, do you think I will be fine? If I contact CAO by email would that get it fixed?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ring them. Much better than email.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

What address did you send the hear form to? I applied and submitted the online application but don't know where to send the form.

Advertisement