Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Division 10/11 level training match

Options
  • 05-03-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

Just thought I'd stick this up here and see if anyone is interested.

I'm from the Emerald Warriors RFC, and we are currently looking for teams around the J4/J5/Development squad level(or J10/J for training matches from March-May.

We played in what was J5 league in the 2013/2014 season, but did not have numbers to enter our own team in the 2014/2015 season. (Number of our players temporarily transfered to other teams). We have a tournament at the end of May and would love to get some game time before then.

If your team is also looking for matches or your interested drop me a message!

Gary Lynch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

GaryEWRFC wrote: »
    Hey,

Just thought I'd stick this up here and see if anyone is interested.

I'm from the Emerald Warriors RFC, and we are currently looking for teams around the J4/J5/Development squad level(or J10/J for training matches from March-May.

We played in what was J5 league in the 2013/2014 season, but did not have numbers to enter our own team in the 2014/2015 season. (Number of our players temporarily transfered to other teams). We have a tournament at the end of May and would love to get some game time before then.

If your team is also looking for matches or your interested drop me a message!

Gary Lynch

You could ask the Leinster Branch twitter account to retweet your request.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I presume you asked the suttonian lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GaryEWRFC

.ak wrote: »
    I presume you asked the suttonian lads?

Hey, yeah I'm in the works of getting a friendly in Suttonians but would like to get another friendly too.

Advertisement