Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund for non delivery of product- company won't respond!

Options
  • 05-03-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi

Just enquiring what route to follow. I purchased a product from a Northern Irish website on the 29th November with my Visa debit card.leading up to Christmas there was no sign of this product arriving. I emailed them and they advised there was a delay with delivery. They asked if I would like to wait or be refunded. I said that I would wait for the product.
    Countless emails later- they seem to answer emails once a week and still no refund! These emails have been going on since mid January . I have asked for PayPal or a cheque if they can't refund my card and no response.
    I am at a loss what to do- there is no phone number on their site!
    Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Contact your bank and get them to chargeback the card for that transaction due to a potential scam. I believe that this is possible seeing that it is a Visa Debit. Definitely worth asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blonde27

There is 60 day limit! I think if they would answer emails it wouldn't drive me mad!

Advertisement