Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webinnovate starts March19th 2015

Options
  • 05-03-2015 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Webinnovate a degree program sun by the Digital Skills Academy, a BSc Degree from Dit. Starts March 19th. All homebased learning, 20 hours a week. Involves group work, hooking up by skype if your not in Dublin.

Anyone received a place? and starting on March 19th. 2 induction days in Dublin. Would really lik eto hear from anyone doing it outside of Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bimbofatass

I heard from anyone living outside Dublin that it was a proper pain.....
    they tell you its all online learning asides from one or two meet ups in the DSA, but that's a load of rubbish.
    You get put on a team and you will have to have weekly meet-ups with the team, its the only way.

And even though it says home-based learning, we were expected on the campus once a week for stream meet ups 6-9pm
    I would look around if I was you, No-one I spoke to had a good experience out of it.
    The majority of Lecturers don't even bother to respond to emails (repeatedly sent) and really couldn't care less.
    Coursework gets dropped half way through, lecturers drop out never to be seen again, deadlines get pushed back and back and coursework doesn't get marked for months after its been handed over.

Advertisement