Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thurs 3/4/2015

Options
  • 04-03-2015 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

2 for tomorrow at Clonmel

Master Appeal in the first e/w at 7's, didnt try a yard last time, had a decent first run over hurdles, yard is in good form, however it is the 3rd run so handicap mark on the line, but at the price ill take a small e/w chance on him, and i reckon will have a fair idea of if he's live or not by the 2nd hurdle!

Leighinmohr in the novice chase , put his experience to good use, currently 3/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

The lure of racing has brought me back today, going for a double:

Dazzling susie 15:35 clonmel

Pearl random 15:55 Southwell

Good luck

Chijj

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Sorry for late notice, got a tip for Perfect Woman in the 2:30 at Clonmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

kalinisi wrote: »
    2 for tomorrow at Clonmel

Master Appeal in the first e/w at 7's, didnt try a yard last time, had a decent first run over hurdles, yard is in good form, however it is the 3rd run so handicap mark on the line, but at the price ill take a small e/w chance on him, and i reckon will have a fair idea of if he's live or not by the 2nd hurdle!

Leighinmohr in the novice chase , put his experience to good use, currently 3/1

Good call on leighinmohr didnt get involved though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

A poor ride from Megan Nicholls last time out did Dark Diamond no favours whatsoever. Horse goes in the last at Chelmsford shortly with Graham Gibbons doing the steering this time out. Think this one had the better of Stradater last time out (who is fellow co-favourite today) and the rest of the field doesn't look like it comes up to scratch for me. 3/1 with many bookies.

Advertisement