Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of Clans IRISH ADULTS clan looking for members

Options
  • 04-03-2015 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Looking for mature clans players to get a relatively new clan going. Must be over 18 and none of this coming in and asking for co straight away etc. Just donate and participate in wars and we can get a really good clan going. Message me on here or reply to this post and I'll invite you in game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jpjakes

Looking for mature clans players to get a relatively new clan going. Must be over 18 and none of this coming in and asking for co straight away etc. Just donate and participate in wars and we can get a really good clan going. Message me on here or reply to this post and I'll invite you in game.

Hi dave we are the same 90% irish in our clan living in ireland to new Zealand we have 12 guys at the moment come check us out
    Red branch
    Leader pawdd
    Or just reply here

What's the name of your clan

• Registered Users Posts: 15 DaveScorpio

IRISH ADULTS

I've moved clans quite a few times just because of kids being stupid and stuff. I don't really want to move again. 3 members so far. Not much but with patience, I'm hoping we get a tight group together.

Well if you ever want to war your welcome to come join us . That go's for the 3 of ye . at the moment you need 1500 to join . We war twice a week hope to see you soon.

• Advertisement

I will lower the cups if needed for ye to join.

Hey buddy,

I really wanted to stick with that clan but the leader is just not being cool, not dealing with things with maturity. I'm going to take you up on your offer. I'm just over the 1500... 1515. Searching for you now. Cheers

I've joined so I'll change this thread maybe? Try get people into Red Branch?

• Site Banned Posts: 3 Max Leo

You need constant war really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 androidlover

See you on the Clash

• Advertisement

For anyone reading this post, I'm now with Red Branch with Jp. Message Scorpio on clash if you're interested in joining

Look up red branch
    Leader pawdd come join

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Just sent a request.

Havent played in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ConorEarley

Hi,

Clan Name: Yammerd

We are building a solid clan to go to war. We currently have 7 players in our clan, 5 of us are very active and the other 2 are friends of ours. We were all in a clan together before that went to war a lot so we have experience also. We wanted to start up our own clan from scratch. The top 5 players are all 70+ 80+ 90+ and we also have 1 player that is 100+.

We are looking for players that:

- Are very active
    - Donate Troops
    - Want to learn
    - Want to get better together
    - Have not pre maturely upgraded their Town Halls.
    - Have experience going to war

Take a look at our clan and let me know if you are interested.

Current Players:

Earley - 87
    ConorMad - 91
    Rinzler - 110
    Sean - 74
    Ivory - 80

Shane - 68
    Sam - 31

Hi conor come join us we have a solid group that war and a few who are playing catch up with upgrades . It's a good active clan we have 17 irish clan mates . Check us out ye are all welcome.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm just at about level 30, just moved onto town hall 6 after maxing out 5. Can I join up?

Ya mark we will help anyone build up and help where we can

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

Hey Guys/Girls, I'my in a clan called Dragon Slayers,#8LU9CQVR.we are looking for adult members to join,we are a mix of all nationalities but all adults so no kiddy crap,I'm co-leader pat if u r interested in joining msg me,we are mostly th8 and a few th9's
    Cheers

Red branch
    Leader pawdd
    We go from th 10 to th5 we will take anyone who wants to join just be active

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

OursIsTheFury
    Leader: ManuProk

We've 15 members, 13 really active, one on a study break, and one gone missing! :)

Open to all new members. We're mostly TH7's and 8's, with 3 or 4 TH9's afaik.

warring atm, so entries are closed, but we'll be opening it up from tomorrow evening! :)
    PM me here if interested. We've a few really knowledgeable members, that are always open to helping out others.

• Advertisement

Got the name of your leader wrong by the way .
    Come check us out we could merge clans 19 out of 23 in our clan are irish.
    Red branch Leader pawdd

jpjakes wrote: »
    Got the name of your leader wrong by the way .
    Come check us out we could merge clans 19 out of 23 in our clan are irish.
    Red branch Leader pawdd

Donkslayer has taken over.

Looks good for a merge now pal.

1916 bring kevin he's more than welcome

Bumping this to see if we can find a few more members!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭nin2010

Bump for new members

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

whats the name of the clan? th4 hitting th5 in the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭wickan

Hi Irish adult just started playing not sure what I'm even doing some guidance would be great thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jimredbranch

Update, clan still called red branch, new leader is popinfresh18, members more than welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭angryInch

You guys still looking for new members?
    I'm max th8, level 61, 450 war stars.
    Current clan is us based, and time difference is a pain in the ass, so looking for a new clan.

Advertisement