Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 04/03/2015

Options
  • 04-03-2015 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Just the one selection so far, plan to have a better look later on but going with:

Definite trouble 14:20 Downpatrick, 8/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gavster1982

11/2 in my local bookies. nr may be the reason.fave looks solid though? mullins in the last could see money and go off fave... 6/4 currently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Only worry with definite trouble hasn't ran in a long time might need this run but worth a few shekels really like the look of brunello 2.40 catterick best form 5-1

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

15/2 in ladbrokes, don't think the Fav warrants such short odds to be honest.

Knowing my luck it will romp home haha

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

1 for me Autumn Shades in the mares maiden, 6/1 solid e/w prospects, FAV is worthy based on the 2nd behind Kileena House , autumn shades well held, but the mare has improved and i think if she's ridden closer to the pace today she'll give the fav a race, who has been off the track for a good while since that good run

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

Landed badly at the last & Fav won comfortably, may give up until chelthenham !

• Advertisement

Chijj wrote: »
    Landed badly at the last & Fav won comfortably, may give up until chelthenham !

Think i will join you there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

kalinisi wrote: »
    1 for me Autumn Shades in the mares maiden, 6/1 solid e/w prospects, FAV is worthy based on the 2nd behind Kileena House , autumn shades well held, but the mare has improved and i think if she's ridden closer to the pace today she'll give the fav a race, who has been off the track for a good while since that good run

great call

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Hakam in the next. Not a great price. But the horse was bought for half a million and is hills only horse at linfield today. Should blitz this field 8/11 is short but I can't see him being bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

frank93 wrote: »
    Hakam in the next. Not a great price. But the horse was bought for half a million and is hills only horse at linfield today. Should blitz this field 8/11 is short but I can't see him being bet.

My fingers got well and truly burnt on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

frank93 wrote: »
    My fingers got well and truly burnt on this.

Did you see the race? You were robbed.

The photo finish shows an absolute dead heat, and I have no idea how they gave the verdict to the Godolphin horse. Both noses are bang on the line together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Did you see the race? You were robbed.

The photo finish shows an absolute dead heat, and I have no idea how they gave the verdict to the Godolphin horse. Both noses are bang on the line together.

Its definitely clear that the Godolphin horse got up. My dad said the same thing to me but when you look at it the Godolphin horse's nose looks like an extension of Hill's. Much clearer when they showed the other side of the photo

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Fancy Rebellious guest to go close in the 6-45 Kempton. He won this race last year and is back down to the same mark, favourite obviously will be tough enough to beat but 7/1 seems a decent enough price

Welsh inlet and Invigilator last two at Kempton Need to get rid of all my second placers this week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Welsh inlet and Invigilator last two at Kempton Need to get rid of all my second placers this week.:D

Well inlet gave ya one more 2nd......good call

racso1975 wrote: »
    Well inlet gave ya one more 2nd......good call

Exactly what I wanted more the better get it outta the system ;)

Advertisement