Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody out there with a CNC Router looking to make some pocket money?

Options
  • 04-03-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm looking for a Dublin based (South Dublin if possible) person with a CNC Router who might be interested in cutting MDF letters to order. I use a specific font and can email the file if you don't have it. Letters are 170mm x 12mm MDF. I currently have a supplier down the country but the transport fees make the per letter cost too high so am looking for someone local that I can collect from. At the moment I'm ordering about 10-15 letters per week and this is slowly increasing. Additionally, I will need approximately 1000 letters cut in Aug/Sep in preparation for Christmas markets. Ideally, you might be a hobbyist with a CNC Router and some spare time, or maybe you have access to one through your work and would like to do this on the side. If you're interested please contact me here and I can email/call you to discuss. Fingers crossed there's someone out there who can help me. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DreamCatchers

If you can't find someone on the SouthSide to help (which you prefer) let me know. I have everything needed but based in the NorthSide.

I can even help out just when you need great quantities made.

Advertisement