Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog kennels near Trim/Enfield/Longwood

Options
  • 03-03-2015 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi , could anyone recommend a good , reasonable kennels near these areas please ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hi , could anyone recommend a good , reasonable kennels near these areas please ??

We use Tony in Athboy Kennels, http://www.athboykennels.com/

Really has a top notch set up, indoor kennels, heated in cold weather with large runs, also a very big enclosed grass area for the dogs to have a run.

Very reasonable prices too

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Check out awalkinthepark.ie

They're based between Kilcock and Summerhill. I haven't used them yet but I plan on booking my dogs in there soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

We use Corrs Pet Care near Longwood and Audrey and Pat who run it are just fantastic! I would call it home from home boarding. The dogs sleep inside at night and she has some great enclosed facilities as well out the rear of her house. Our guy just loves her. She also does grooming. I will PM your her number.

Advertisement