Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] House to rent together with another female in Swords

Options
  • 28-02-2015 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi! Im writing this post as just thought I would put it out there, That I'm a 31 year old relaxed, easy going Irish female, I just recently relocated back to Ireland to live after being abroad for some years, Im living with my parents atm and really would love my own place, But I just cant afford the rent on my own at the moment, I would like to live in swords or malahide, And i have two tiny little chihuahua dogs who i love dearly and this is what making sharing for me difficult. Basically I'm looking to find someone who would like to rent an apartment or house with me in the swords or malahide area and who does not mind my little dogs ( they are gorgeous ) I dont mind male or female as long as your genuine, thanks alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Your problem is going to be in finding a house or apartment that will allow dogs. The vast majority of apartments don't, it's against development rules. Given the accommodation shortage at the moment, it's going to be more difficult to find somewhere that allows dogs than to find a housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pinklady99

Thanks for your swift reply, oh no, I didnt know it would be so difficult ....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is a couple on daft who are owner occupiers in Clongriffin and have dogs looking for a tenant, might be worth checking them out?

Thanks for the tip :-) would you have a link by any chance for the ad?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Pinklady99 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip :-) would you have a link by any chance for the ad?

Sorry no, just came across it last week searching something else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.daft.ie/3804086 could be it?

Seems some allow pets, so click on the "Facilities" drop down, and select "pets allowed", but try to get a house with a garden, as apartments who "allow pets" are generally good for cats, not dogs.

Thank you very much! I didnt see that, Ill go check that out now thank you

Hi There, Im looking to share a house in Swords with another 1 female, im a yoga teacher, relaxed & easy going. I wonder if any similar girls out there would be interested to go house hunting with me?

Thanks alot!

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Pinklady99 - one thread will suffice. Please don't start a third.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do you have the house already or do you intend finding one?

• Advertisement

Hi victor no I dont have one yet.. Looking though

Advertisement