Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Help and UL Info!

Options
  • 02-03-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,
    I have been using the forum for advice for a good while now but decided to finally get an account sorted so I could get some solid answers from successful applicants.

I'm from northern ireland but i am an Irish passport holder and I attend a UK university. Took the gamsat in September for a trial run with a plan of taking it in March but I ended up with 56. As Limerick was going to be my number 1 choice anyway I decided I'd stick with my 56 and concentrate on my final year instead.

I know this question has been brought up several times. But what documents do I need to send to CAO?

Are A level transcripts needed?

Many thanks and sorry if this has been previously covered just want some fresh, up to date answers.

Also if there are any current or past Limerick students about the forums it would be great to have a chat with you just for some advice and guidance. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 medpad

pm24 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have been using the forum for advice for a good while now but decided to finally get an account sorted so I could get some solid answers from successful applicants.

I'm from northern ireland but i am an Irish passport holder and I attend a UK university. Took the gamsat in September for a trial run with a plan of taking it in March but I ended up with 56. As Limerick was going to be my number 1 choice anyway I decided I'd stick with my 56 and concentrate on my final year instead.

I know this question has been brought up several times. But what documents do I need to send to CAO?

Are A level transcripts needed?

Many thanks and sorry if this has been previously covered just want some fresh, up to date answers.

Also if there are any current or past Limerick students about the forums it would be great to have a chat with you just for some advice and guidance. Cheers

From CAO Handbook:

Applicants due to graduate in 2015 must submit complete ORIGINAL transcripts (all years), not a certified photocopy, printed on the
    Institutions official headed paper well in advance of the closing date 15 July 2015.

Advertisement