Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I missed the HEAR deadline?

Options
  • 02-03-2015 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

As you can tell from the title, I missed the HEAR online application deadline as I was in the Gaeltacht, and wasn't back in time. Is there any way to submit a late application, or maybe submit it by post? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Best way is to ring the CAO directly to find out. I'd reckon you're out of luck but it's worth a try to call them up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AllyBushell

Best way is to ring the CAO directly to find out. I'd reckon you're out of luck but it's worth a try to call them up anyway.

I just realised that my submission went through, but I missed about 3 boxes (county of school, PPS number, and parent's PPS number) is it still salvagable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

I just realised that my submission went through, but I missed about 3 boxes (county of school, PPS number, and parent's PPS number) is it still salvagable?

The email I got from them the other day said

"Even if you have already completed the form, please log on before 17:15 on March 1st and check that all of the information you have entered is correct. It will not be possible to change your HEAR application form after this date."

So you can't change it yourself but perhaps they'll contact you to get the details. As I said earlier, give em a ring and explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AllyBushell

The email I got from them the other day said

"Even if you have already completed the form, please log on before 17:15 on March 1st and check that all of the information you have entered is correct. It will not be possible to change your HEAR application form after this date."

So you can't change it yourself but perhaps they'll contact you to get the details. As I said earlier, give em a ring and explain.

Cool, thanks for the help!

Advertisement