Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a flat

Options
  • 02-03-2015 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

what agency can u go to if your looking for a flat ??? I know of daft , but there must be a an agency you can go to for this sorta stuff I was told threshold ????

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

They have these mad yokes populated by loud mouthed narcissists who all drive Mini Coopers. I forget the name of them. I'd ignore all of them and just bookmark your search results on Daft and check it every morning and night. That's particularly important if you live somewhere where rentals are in high demand and short supply.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Mod

Moved from AH to Accommodation and Property. Please bear in mind that their charter applies from here, not AH's.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,765 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Why should there be an agency?

If you're disabled then try whatever is your support organisation, ie whoever your keyworker works for. If you've become elderly, try Vincent de Paul or Age Concern.

Other than that, it's expected that adults can manage their own accommodation-finding.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Eldarion

Rather than limiting yourself to just one, many agencies advertise their vacancies on www.daft.ie and www.myhome.ie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thefires

Hey all
    I am looking for a flat in Dublin max 500 euro per month , I have work reference and deposit and a moths rent in advance . Clean person male..
    Rent allowance is optional if available !!!

If I have broken rules here please pm

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Do you mean a flat share?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How are you getting Rent Allowance if you're working?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

fussyonion wrote: »
    How are you getting Rent Allowance if you're working?

You can qualify for it if you work less than a certain amount of hours

Ok you won't find a flat for that price in dublin

• Advertisement

Stheno wrote: »
    You can qualify for it if you work less than a certain amount of hours

Ok you won't find a flat for that price in dublin

I'm not working at the moment , no looking for a bedsit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Are bedsits not illegal now?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Yes no shared bathrooms now. Ok unlikely you'll find anything in that price range in Dublin

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

thefires stop opening a thread everytime you have a question about renting - please stick to this thread.
    You've open 6 threads in the last week here and there is no need for it.

thefires stop opening a thread everytime you have a question about renting - please stick to this thread.
    You've open 6 threads in the last week here and there is no need for it.

Ok sorry the Morrigan !!!!

Is there a site apart from daft and my home to advertise I am looking for a flat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Those two are really the two biggest ones. You can set up email alerts on daft as new stuff comes up based on search terms such as one bed, in a certain area.

You could google around for individual estate agents to see what they have for rent. More than likely theyll be on daft/myhome anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Look for "studio apartment" and you'll get pretty much the same thing some of the time.

Advertisement