Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning trip to Paris and Eurodisney

Options
  • 02-03-2015 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Just organising a trip to Paris for 4 days. I've been looking up Eurodisney and just wondering what tickets to buy. The trip is for 3 adults no children. We are hoping to just spend one day in Eurodisney? Could we manage the 2 parks in one day? If not, which park would you recommend for us to go to?

Would we miss out if we didn't visit both parks?

Any tips on the parks?

Any helpers???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Just organising a trip to Paris for 4 days. I've been looking up Eurodisney and just wondering what tickets to buy. The trip is for 3 adults no children. We are hoping to just spend one day in Eurodisney? Could we manage the 2 parks in one day? If not, which park would you recommend for us to go to?

Would we miss out if we didn't visit both parks?

Any tips on the parks?

Any helpers???

Saw an offer for 30% off @ disney on http://2015holidays.com if that is anyhelp to you. One day is pushing it a bit, each park really needs a full day to apriciate it. If you fly in to Beauvais airport with Ryanair its €20 return and you can easily get a taxi/train to the disney resort and straight in to Paris train station to make the most of your 2 days in paris. Flying in to CDG airport is a lot further away. And don't plan a Sunday in Paris as the retarded French close practically EVERYTHING in the city on Sunday, somebody should tell them that Paris is supposed to be an international city, not a village.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

We are taking the ferry over so will gave a car. Staying in Paris for 3 days. I figure we won't be doing the children's end of it so might make good time. To be honest it's just for the experience of Disney while we are in Paris! Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭chanelfreak

Hi OP, if you really can only spare one day then I would suggest that you do Disneyland Park as opposed to the Walt Disney Studios Park. Disneyland Park is 'classic' Disney, you have the walk up Main St USA, which is really pretty and then you get the wow factor of the Sleeping Beauty castle right in front of you. Its split into the different zones and connected by a little train so its easy to get around. Disneyland Park also has the classic rollercoasters, like Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain and it also has the classic teacups ride too. You can bring in your own food, the guards check your bags but I've been loads of times and I have never seen them stop anyone for bringing in their own food! If you are planning to eat there, I would suggest that you eat in Disney Village, which you will find at the entrance to the parks, as it is a bit cheaper than actually inside the parks. If there is a particular ride that you are mad to go on, then a good idea is to get the fastpass tickets as soon as you enter the park, as they minimise queuing times, which can be a good idea on busy days. I would suggest that you avoid Sundays, as they are pure bedlam there. We've always gone on Saturdays (in winter) and it's been busy, but fine. Might be a good idea to check the French school holidays as well to see if the kids are on a break, as that will make the park a lot busier. Sorry I cant post a link, I'm a newbie and it wont let me :( Oh and definitely stay for the closing show, I always get a little something in my eye watching it ;)

Advertisement