Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pls pls help

Options
  • 01-03-2015 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Had two wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago and im in agony. Have done two courses of antibiotics as i have an infection and two dry sockets. But im still in agony and still have an infection im about to start my third dose of antibiotics. Can anyone tell me why my infection is not clearing and how much longer im goona be in agony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

sand678 wrote: »
    Had two wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago and im in agony. Have done two courses of antibiotics as i have an infection and two dry sockets. But im still in agony and still have an infection im about to start my third dose of antibiotics. Can anyone tell me why my infection is not clearing and how much longer im goona be in agony

No one can tell you that only your oral surgeon!! please ring him/her asap and discuss.
    Os

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

It might not be an infection I had a dry socket too and it took two weeks to clear up. I found ice packs worked very well get some of the gel ones and freeze them

Advertisement