Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince2 Foundation exam only

Options
  • 01-03-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I did a search on this but can't find an answer.

I am working in IT a relatively short time and have completed the comptia a+, n+ and Microsoft win7 MCTS. I started off in tech support/win 7 roll- outs and had planned to do the server 2012 cert to help further develop my career.

However, I landed myself a Business Analyst role recently and it seems that career progression and prospects would be a lot better in this area. I have decided to pursue the Prince 2 Cert now but I don't want to do the course- just the exam. I have full access to cbt nuggets so am going to use that and see how I get on.

Is it possible to book the exam only? I don't mind travelling to the UK if I need to, better than paying 2k for a course that may not be necessary.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Head over to http://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx and search for APMG. APMG are the facilitators for the Prince2 foundation exam (they do others like ITIL which might also be of interest). You can book it there, no course required. It will have a list of exam centres for Ireland, I tend to opt for www.examcentre.com out in Sandyford as they have some late openings on Thursday and then often open on Saturday mornings too.

Advertisement