Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday

Options
  • 01-03-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

The 3:10 at Auteuil looks an interesting contest with many of the French horse seeing action for the first time this season. Gordon Elliot and Davy Condon partner up with the promising Bayan, but for me, I have to side with the Mullins runner, Gitane Du Berlais, which carries over a stone less than rivals and has the vital race fitness. 5/2 Powers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

No time for a write up, but also fancy Glenquest (Navan 320 - 13/8) and Keep A Track (Navan 350 - 4/1). Singles + a small double.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

The 3:10 at Auteuil looks an interesting contest with many of the French horse seeing action for the first time this season. Gordon Elliot and Davy Condon partner up with the promising Bayan, but for me, I have to side with the Mullins runner, Gitane Du Berlais, which carries over a stone less than rivals and has the vital race fitness. 5/2 Powers.

Bayan 16s on PMU

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Bayan 16s on PMU

Can you still only back PMU in shops do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Can you still only back PMU in shops do you know?

I'm not certain to be honest not familiar with it, but you have three options on Boyles online when selecting the price, current price, 'SP' and 'Div' and if I remember correctly somebody said on here before that Div is the price on the PMU.

Id assume that's starting price too though, so might be better to wait closer to the off before committing. Somebody else hopefully knows more.

Here's the link on the PMU, Bayan is actually 17s at the moment https://mobile.parier.pmu.fr/PMU-Webkit/page/course/courseDetail?reunionId=1&courseId=5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

I'm not certain to be honest not familiar with it, but you have three options on Boyles online when selecting the price, current price, 'SP' and 'Div' and if I remember correctly somebody said on here before that Div is the price on the PMU.

Id assume that's starting price too though, so might be better to wait closer to the off before committing. Somebody else hopefully knows more.

Here's the link on the PMU, Bayan is actually 17s at the moment https://mobile.parier.pmu.fr/PMU-Webkit/page/course/courseDetail?reunionId=1&courseId=5

Was hoping for a decent price on Gitane but Bayan at that price can't be ignored. I know he might not go off 17/1 but he is 4 times his UK price at the moment he is worth a tenner anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭rule supreme

I see Barry Geraghty has one ride in Navan today .Not sure it means much but does he usually come to Ireland for one ride .

I see Barry Geraghty has one ride in Navan today .Not sure it means much but does he usually come to Ireland for one ride .
    Geraghty lives in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭rule supreme

Ah ok, i thought he was based in UK these days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Surely Saffran de Cotte is well handicapped in the 3.30 at Huntingdon. Down to 3m which should suit better, missed the 9/2 available last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Claire Pet 16-1 ew 3.20
    Has won over this distance on heavy ground before.I like it's place
    chances here. Ran ok last time out .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

Tom mullins is supposed to have a machine of a bumper horse. He supposed to be by beneficial. Don't know his name I wonder is it the one today

Wildebeest 3-1 2.50
    Ran well here two back,keeping on to take 3rd.
    Should go close here.

Wes Hardin 4-1 5.20
    Ran a good race behind two very good prospects last time out.
    Can win here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Anyone got a link to the racing at auteuil today where I can see replays or live?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Looking on boyles, if you pick DIV it still shows potential returns at the 7/2 price.
    Anyone know if your just stuck with the 7/2 or do you get pmo.haven't placed anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

BumperD wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the racing at auteuil today where I can see replays or live?

It's on Racing UK so there should be a link on VIPBox.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

The mullins horse was impressive there.

Fitness told, both horse with the race under their belt finished in the top 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

slaneylad wrote: »
    Tom mullins is supposed to have a machine of a bumper horse. He supposed to be by beneficial. Don't know his name I wonder is it the one today

The one he ran yesterday looked to be a nice horse, quickened up really nicely to win well

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

hawkhead wrote: »
    The one he ran yesterday looked to be a nice horse, quickened up really nicely to win well

It wasn't him the machine is by beneficial. I wasn't told the name though. It must not be this horse he's too big a price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

slaneylad wrote: »
    It wasn't him the machine is by beneficial. I wasn't told the name though. It must not be this horse he's too big a price

There's a lot of money for it.

Advertisement