Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teachers and their psychology (not helpful for LC)

Options
  • 01-03-2015 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey all,

I want all teachers to know that using psychology and teaching can be extremely dangerous to the students mind. I say to all teachers with 'background in psychology' really you need to think again about what you are doing. It can seriously seriously hurt the students mind. confuse them. its not good.

like I personally don't give a rats bum any more but in my experience my teachers psychology has really messed up my brain and I ask in this thread how I can undo it.

like I'm open to whatever.
    should I just ask the teacher to undo whatever brain thing they did to me?
    because there was a class not many of us in, and that day it was awful, after the classes my mind was just so messed up and it is still effecting me months on. its making me really feel all sorts of silly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sheepboy288

also, my teachers psychology effected my outside of school life, which really is a big big fing problem.

any advice?

cheers

any idea?

its really bugging me. she fried my brain and now its turning that my soul is becoming fried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

You are very vague as to what the problem is exactly

bjork wrote: »
    You are very vague as to what the problem is exactly

your reply is far from helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭user53

You should start wearing a tin foil hat, really worked for me. 10/10 for blocking out the teacher psychology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

user53 wrote: »
    You should start wearing a tin foil hat, really worked for me. 10/10 for blocking out the teacher psychology.

Definitely 10/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

/thread

You haven't been doing your maths > from your other thread
    Do you think the effort you have been putting in has anything to do with what the teacher is saying?

or follow your own suggestion>>

"should I just ask the teacher to undo whatever brain thing they did to me? "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Do you think the effort you have been putting in has anything to do with what the teacher is saying?

don't feed him ;)

well good sir, I'm sure she's great and all and she's only doing it to help others and it is, but because I sort of 'broke free' from this chain in the classroom and to the teacher, its like now all my thought process is ****ed

• Advertisement

well good sir, I'm sure she's great and all and she's only doing it to help others and it is, but because I sort of 'broke free' from this chain in the classroom and to the teacher, its like now all my thought process is ****ed

You got kicked out of your class and it's all the teachers fault because you "broke free"

Am I right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement