Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share an apartment together

Options
  • 03-03-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi! Im writing this post as just thought I would put it out there, That I'm a 31 year old relaxed, easy going Irish female, I just recently relocated back to Ireland to live after being abroad for some years, Im living with my parents atm and really would love my own place, But I just cant afford the rent on my own at the moment, I would like to live in swords or malahide, And i have two tiny little chihuahua dogs who i love dearly and this is what making sharing for me difficult. Basically I'm looking to find someone who would like to rent an apartment or house with me in the swords or malahide area and who does not mind my little dogs ( they are gorgeous ) I dont mind male or female as long as your genuine, thanks alot
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement