Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subjects for medicine?

Options
  • 28-02-2015 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Haha it might seem strange that a first year such as myself is already thinking about the future but I'm actually serious about becoming a doctor. Becoming a doctor to help others and making their family happy is really important and I would like to earn enough money so my parents won't be as stressed as they are now.

I'm just wondering so
    - how many subjects should I take?
    I was thinking of
    maths
    English
    irish
    french
    business
    Bio
    chem
    phy

- how long did you study for to get +400 points?

- how many points are needed to get into a popular and well known university such as ucd, Cambridge, Oxford, etc.

I already heard about the hpat and thay there is another exam as well to take if you want to be a doctor.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

Ah god love you for wanting it so much good for you! But get your junior cert done for now, you have plenty of time after to do your research!

Advertisement