Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County list of % of properties over €220k

Options
  • 27-02-2015 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi

There was an article in the independent a few weeks ago with an info graphic with the 26 counties and the percentage of properties that were sold above and below the €220k mark. I cannot find it online - I'm looking for data on Leitrim. I can't remember if the figure was 0.3% or 3%? Does anyone have a copy of this graphic at all?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 fcio

You talking about the daft report?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

fcio wrote: »
    You talking about the daft report?

Possibly. However it was definitely in the independent but may well have been produced by daft.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

highly1111 wrote: »
    Possibly. However it was definitely in the independent but may well have been produced by daft.

That was on the Daft site. May have been produced by R Lyons and staff of Daft

Advertisement