Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relieving oneself on the Prom

Options
  • 27-02-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

So what's the story with the self cleaning bathrooms? Both sets have been shut for months now. I thought I noticed police tape at first so wondered if there was an incident but then noticed the ones up by blackrock were closed as well. Anyone know the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

I definitely saw the CSI in there one day. Wasn't there an arson attack or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

So what's the story with the self cleaning bathrooms? Both sets have been shut for months now. I thought I noticed police tape at first so wondered if there was an incident but then noticed the ones up by blackrock were closed as well. Anyone know the story?

That's what happened: http://galwaybayfm.ie/fires-salthill-public-toilets-treated-suspicious/

It's been more than 3 months, they could have sorted it by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Noticed hoarding went up around the main loos yesterday. Today a fella was painting it black. Also the loos by Blackrock have been gutted perhaps in preparation for something?

Hopefully this means they are installing new / repairing the permanent loos by year's end.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭buzz11

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Hopefully this means they are installing new / repairing the permanent loos by year's end.

Let's hope so. It beggars belief that the shaved chimps in the Council would waste €500k on their new play pen when one of Galway's best and most popular attractions went without public toilet facilities for the entire summer.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

arson, heh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,823 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Let's hope so. It beggars belief that the shaved chimps in the Council would waste €500k on their new play pen when one of Galway's best and most popular attractions went without public toilet facilities for the entire summer.

Sorry, which play pen was that?

If you're referring to the county-council chambers, you may like to do some research about local authority boundaries. And also about who elects local Councillors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

There are toilets alone the prom.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

the shaved chimps in the Council
    Much less of this stuff. Use civility in this forum even if you don't agree with their politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,037 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Sorry, which play pen was that?

If you're referring to the county-council chambers, you may like to do some research about local authority boundaries. And also about who elects local Councillors.

Why not furnish us with the links to such things? Might make things easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭tmh106

biko wrote: »
    Much less of this stuff. Use civility in this forum even if you don't agree with their politics.

Good call biko, thanks. To degenerate chimps in the way ronnie3585 did is completely uncalled for!

Advertisement