Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon customer service

Options
  • 27-02-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to contact groupon customer service?

I picked the 'merchant has no knowledge of my booking' option on their (un)help(ful) wizard and was told to contact groupon customer service

But there was no indication on how to contact customer service on Groupon and the 'contact us' at the bottom site leads me back to the 'help' wizard

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The Contact us link at the bottom of the page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Demonique wrote: »
    the 'contact us' at the bottom site leads me back to the 'help' wizard
    The Contact us link at the bottom of the page?

Derp. OP, it seems to me to be the only way to contact them. I don't see an email address of number, it seems odd that you can't speak to an actual person...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Kop On

Be prepared to be patient. I had a very frustrating experience with them in December/January. They were really slow at responding and I had to follow up a few times before getting anywhere.

support@groupon.ie is the email address they used to contact me.

Having initally waited 18 working days for something due for delivery in 3-5 working days. I then had to wait another 10 working days for them to investigate my issue. On the 10th working day, I received an email from them to let me know they'd refund me but it could take up to 7 working days!

I got my money back in the end but not before I'd sent 3 emails, had 2 phonecalls and waited almost 35 working days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

rawn wrote: »
    Derp. OP, it seems to me to be the only way to contact them. I don't see an email address of number, it seems odd that you can't speak to an actual person...

The wizard leads to an email form enquiry screen and to a live chat option if you click that the wizard did not address your issue

Advertisement