Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking for some PPC work?

Options
  • 26-02-2015 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

I have to move on fairly quickly from a PPC role due to an internship that came out of the blue, so on the look out for someone who could hit the ground running with Adwords, Analytics, Ecommerce etc.

In the next few weeks probably.

I would pass on the details to the head honcho, who would be able to fill you in on the long term targets.

It would probably involve at least 3 days a week, if not more.

All clients are UK based hotels.

The main client is spending £15K/month currently on paid traffic.

I already PMed someone who would be on here, so waiting to hear back, but feel free to PM.

While all the work comes from the UK, it's set up in Limerick, and may involve coming down for the odd meeting.

PM me and I'll be able to expand a bit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Just to update folk. I haven't yet got confirmation about the PPC work. It's based mainly in the UK as I said, so the bus dev guys have been there most of the time.

Sorry for the non concrete answer!

Advertisement