Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan & Nøgne Ø collaboration

Options
  • 26-02-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Just seen this on Facebook.
    We have a very special guest with us at the brewery today - cofounder and brew master at Nøgne Ø, Kjetil Jikiun is here to do a collaboration brew with Cormac.
    They are working on a seaweed saison using dillisk and some special hops Kjetil brought worth him from Norway. Skål!

Really looking forward to this. Maybe there'll finally be a Nøgne Ø that I can afford! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Industrial brewers coming over here, trying to work up some craft cred :rolleyes: :D

If Four Corners makes a habit of this sort of thing there could be some really interesting collaborations on the horizon...

Edit: not that this one won't be interesting, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭a_non_a_mouse

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Just seen this on Facebook.

Really looking forward to this. Maybe there'll finally be a Nøgne Ø that I can afford! :)

or a Dungarvan that you can't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

BaZmO* wrote: »
    seaweed saison

:(

Good to see them teaming up with such a great brewery though.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

is that for a wetherspoons inspired collab ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

For as long as I can remember Ive feckin hated duileasc. The father could eat it like no tomorrow, used to climb down cliffs in Achill when we were kids to pick it.
    However this beer sounds interesting and great to see an irish brewer doing a colab with the likes of Nogne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

is that for a wetherspoons inspired collab ?

No, just a straight collaboration.

Advertisement