Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get previous mocks?

Options
  • 26-02-2015 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

I was just wondering is there somewhere online that you could acces the previous mock papers for the leaving cert?

Any help will be appreciated :D

Good luck to anyone studying for their LC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Hello,

I was just wondering is there somewhere online that you could acces the previous mock papers for the leaving cert?

Any help will be appreciated :D

Good luck to anyone studying for their LC

Best way is to ask your teacher of each specific subject. I know my Physics teacher has a folder of every mock exam from different companies from the last 10+ years, I assume a lot of teachers do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 NeonNatural

^^ the thing is our teacher told us she will pick our a test fro us from past mock papers, so i dont think she will let us have them just now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

^^ the thing is our teacher told us she will pick our a test fro us from past mock papers, so i dont think she will let us have them just now

Unless you know a past student who kept their Mock exam, I don't think you can! Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

You can try http://pastpapers.ie/, I've bought mock papers there before, think they're a euro each and come with the marking schemes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

Magnate wrote: »
    You can try http://pastpapers.ie/, I've bought mock papers there before, think they're a euro each and come with the marking schemes too.

Just on their site now, where do they source their mock papers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

oktplz wrote: »
    Just on their site now, where do they source their mock papers?

There Examcraft

Advertisement