Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fitted car seat covers

Options
  • 26-02-2015 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

www.seatcovers.ie

http://seatcovers.ie/index.php/gallery/covers/mazda/mazda-6-hatchback

I have a black Mazda 6 hatch. It's a 2010.

I can't justify spending over €1500 to fit it with leather seats by the likes of Nolans which look like they do a fantastic job btw.

So I found these guys above online which seem to look ok from the gallery shots anyway.

Basically I want to be able to wipe down the seats after kids being kids.

Alternatives are scrapyard and find leather seats, seems incredibly unlikely based on my bit of research on it.

Or hoover after kids regularly which is a pain.

For €425 max custom fit it seems decent value obviously depending on the quality of fit which I now most say never looks right and of course the quality of the faux leather as it's obviously not real.

The guy is based near me in one of the industrial estates in Blanchardstown seemingly and said I could go out and check out some of his work so I'll do that one of the day's soon.

Bottom line is I can't justify big spend for two reasons. 1, Its only a 2010 Mazda and 2. There's a chance I'll have to sell it in 6 months or so if I move jobs and change from car allowance to company car.

Anyway, anyone ever use them or know of them??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Lots of taxis have them, they're terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Mf310

Thinking of these aswell... anyone got them?

Advertisement