Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to remove commentary

Options
  • 24-02-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

I have a 40sec clip from the end of an All-Ireland and I'm wondering if it's possible to get rid of the commentary so that just the crowd noise is audible. Anyone know if that's even possible and, if so, how to do it? The remove vocal effect doesn't work.

I'm using Audition but if anyone knows how to do it on Audacity I'm happy to try that.

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Don't know what you need it for, but I think the easiest solution would be to remove all the audio, and then add some clean crowd noises yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You there are clean effects available then no, there's no way to just remove the commentary. As Average-Ro said, just remove all of the audio and re-add crowd noise.

John

Advertisement