Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League fantasy

Options
  • 24-02-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

I know the ucl fantasy isn't too popular on boards and if there currently is a thread I am unaware of it.
    Just wanted a quick bit of advice re captain. Ronaldo scored 9 points and is currently my captain ie 1 goal 1 assist. Does anyone think messi is likely to do better than that tonight and would be a better shout? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    I know the ucl fantasy isn't too popular on boards and if there currently is a thread I am unaware of it.
    Just wanted a quick bit of advice re captain. Ronaldo scored 9 points and is currently my captain ie 1 goal 1 assist. Does anyone think messi is likely to do better than that tonight and would be a better shout? Thanks in advance
    I hope you didn't make the switch :p...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Hey Mark, I was in the same boat but kept it on Ronaldo, too much of a risk to hope somebody would outdo that. There is a thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92416803

but it hasn't been active in a long time, I've been playing away all along but only checking out transfers etc in the final hours. In the last week of the group stage I had the highest score in Ireland with about 10 points to spare so made a huge jump then.
    Currently sitting at around 10k, are you in the boards league?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

iroced wrote: »
    I hope you didn't make the switch :p...

Yeah I didn't in the end thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Hey Mark, I was in the same boat but kept it on Ronaldo, too much of a risk to hope somebody would outdo that. There is a thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92416803

but it hasn't been active in a long time, I've been playing away all along but only checking out transfers etc in the final hours. In the last week of the group stage I had the highest score in Ireland with about 10 points to spare so made a huge jump then.
    Currently sitting at around 10k, are you in the boards league?

Yeah stuck with him in the end. Didn't even know there was a league. Am currently around the 11k mark myself.

Advertisement