Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Extra charges on budget travel/falcon holidays etc

• 24-02-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

There's a group of us going on holidays to Bulgaria in August. I booked some flights and accommodation separately and it worked out at around €450 when everything was included (checked bags etc).

One of the group is after finding a cheaper deal €395 on budget travel. If we went wit this deal, would that be the final price or we we end up charging more due to taxes/charges/adding bags/budget travel's fee for finding the holiday? Flights are at exact same time and accommodation is same type and in relatively the same area.

I've never used package deals before so I'm unsure if my definite €450 is a good or bad deal compared to (possibly not definite) €395.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Maybe the more expensive option has air conditioning in the apartment. A necessity over there in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,054 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The checked in bag will be circa €50/60 extra during summer months. Normally they would have free resort transfers by coach so depending on airport that might make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

It would seem that Falcon include for a checked bag in the price :)

http://www.falconholidays.ie/help/luggage/baggage-allowance/

( You could call them to verify )

Advertisement