Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman 70.3 Dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Long shot here guys but l missed the application for the Dublin half Ironman. If anyone is thinking of pulling out and cant race please let me know as l would be happy to pay them for the spot.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Long shot here guys but l missed the application for the Dublin half Ironman. If anyone is thinking of pulling out and cant race please let me know as l would be happy to pay them for the spot.

Really is a long shot... In AH.

Anyway, transfers are not allowed and you have to show ID when checking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

AH isn't the place for this. I suggest you try here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1254
    Do read the charter for that forum before you post, though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hi OP.

I'd suggest having a look through the Sports Cat and posting in one of those forums - you'll find a more appropriate audience.

Or maybe even the Dublin Forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement