Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workwear

Options
  • 23-02-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Can someone enlighten me as to why workwear is so expensive? I looked at a few Snickers work trousers over the weekend but at over 80 euro a pop I left them there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

woodturner wrote: »
    Can someone enlighten me as to why workwear is so expensive? I looked at a few Snickers work trousers over the weekend but at over 80 euro a pop I left them there.

I only wear snickers trousers. I have a pair that is almost 5 years old now and it starting to show now. There not that dear when your getting a few years out of them and wear them for a living as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭gutteruu

They also don't tear. I've snagged ones on nails and it just holds whereas jeans etc would rip. 80 is too expensive. Sportsdirect and a few other sites do them a lot cheaper if I remember right. Dunlop ones are ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    Snickers are a great work wear, well worth the money. I have a pair now for over 3 years. They will take the abuse, wash well etc. You wont beat them for wear
    NW

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Either buy snickers and get excellent value or buy lidl rubbish and wear them out in 2 months.

Advertisement