Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to hire a Japanese speaker

Options
  • 23-02-2015 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I apologize if this kind of thing is not OK in this forum. If not, please advise where this post may be best placed.

I am a former student of NUIM and I am in need of some translation services. So if there are any native Japanese speakers in the college or you know anyone suitable, I am offering 1 to 2 full days of paid work in help translating some Japanese text.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

ASlhLat.jpg

He identifies himself as a magnet for foodstuffs. He boasts that he will banish dirt to the land of wind and ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Xscreamokidx

ASlhLat.jpg

He identifies himself as a magnet for foodstuffs. He boasts that he will banish dirt to the land of wind and ghosts.

Mr Sparkle!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Hey!
    Do you need them to be with you when translating, or can the email the work? You could try Proz, you post your requests online and people offer to work for the best rate. You could email the JET programme on Facebook, the could find you someone.

Advertisement