Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning a holiday to Croatia-Dubrovnik Area

Options
  • 22-02-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I'm planning on flying into Dubrovnik on in mid-June with my boyfriend for a week and we are looking for some tips in relation to where to stay, things to do and so on..

Where to stay- we plan on exploring Dubrovnik and some of the surrounding areas during our stay but would like to base ourselves outside the city and so have been considering the Plat-Mlini area as we feel any further from Dubrovnik wouldn't suit as we will be getting around via public transport. Can anyone recommend any accommodation in that area, we are looking for something basic, preferably in and around the € 300 mark for the 7 nights.
    (Location preferences- close to public transport, possibly walking distance to shops/restaurants/other amenities. Accommodation facilities- wifi, air conditioning, possibly an option for transfer from the airport)

Things to do-as I mentioned we plan on exploring the city of Dubrovnik.We are also thinking of including some excursion-type activities in our trip- possibly to Cavtat, Elafiti islands, the national park on Mljet island (and any of the activities they offer) and possibly a trip to Mostar ...... being realistic we know that we won't get everything in and so any 'must do/see' advice/recommendations would be really appreciated to ensure we get the most out of our stay!

It will be our first time in Croatia so any tips from more experienced travelers about...well anything would be amazing also!

Thanks!

Advertisement