Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring training on espn?

Options
  • 22-02-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when espn/bt are starting to show spring training games? I can't find a website with tv listings past a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

webpal wrote: »
    Anyone know when espn/bt are starting to show spring training games? I can't find a website with tv listings past a week.

I don't think they show spring training, just when the season kicks off.

MLB.tv will show spring training alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I read recently that ESPN has renewed their contract with BT so shows like ATH, PTI etc. will return to BT's ESPN channel so hopefully we'll get Baseball Tonight back too. That's something to keep an eye out for in the listings over the next month or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

I read recently that ESPN has renewed their contract with BT so shows like ATH, PTI etc. will return to BT's ESPN channel so hopefully we'll get Baseball Tonight back too. That's something to keep an eye out for in the listings over the next month or so

really?
    That would be fantastic!

really?
    That would be fantastic!

Here's the link. No date as to when it starts.

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/news/bt-sport-and-espn-extend-deal-S11363956012885

ESPN are showing the Phillies/Yankees game on 20th March (programme starts at 12:30pm so must be on replay from the day before) and BT Sport has an edition of Baseball Tonight at 2am on the 20th as well so hopefully that's the start of plenty of coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

ESPN are showing the Phillies/Yankees game on 20th March (programme starts at 12:30pm so must be on replay from the day before) and BT Sport has an edition of Baseball Tonight at 2am on the 20th as well so hopefully that's the start of plenty of coverage.

11pm Thursday 19th looks to be the first game, phillies @ Yankees. It's on bt sports 1

Advertisement