Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raid 2 star comes to Dublin..

Options
  • 22-02-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Almost a year ago we started a year of celebration for our 30th Anniversary of silat being founded here in Ireland, Next month Guru Jak returns, but we like to announced a final big surprize for the Silat Community in Ireland with an Exclusive Seminar with one of the Stars of The Raid 2 and future Star Wars films Guru Cecep, who will be flying to Ireland on Sunday 17th May to teach a Silat Workshop. Myself and Urban Silat are proud to host this event in Dublin. Guru Cecep beside being a upcoming star in International Action movies, is also a World Class teacher, and one of the guiding forces for the development of Silat around the World. Urban Silat is about developing Silat in Ireland and by hosting this event we give all our students a great opportunity to experience and train under Guru Cecep.

Guru Cecep will be teaching an open workshop for 3 hours and if anyone in the Silat / Martial Arts Community / or fans of the The Raid 2 would like an opportunity to train, then give me a call or message. Tickets for this event will fly out of the door so don't miss out, so reserved your place today... Workshop tickets €45...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEeSLxHHpwc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭silat liam

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update we have just around 20 tickets left for the forth coming Guru Cecep Silat seminar in Dublin on 17th May. With students and teachers from all over Ireland, UK, Spain and Holland, this is going to be a fantastic one day experience for anyone wanting to see Silat at the highest level, and taught by someone who has grown up and live submerge in Silat, plus not to be under estimated a chance to meet and train with one of the main stars of The Raid 2.

To see Guru Cecep in action here is a short clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sx2LlQXcRo

We plan to work with Guru Cecep and other teachers directly from Indonesia for the future development of the Indonesian Silat Branch of our Training (Guru Jak is heading our Malay Branch)

This event is prepaid only due to demand, and the cost of 4 hours training is €45. The event is open to anyone and will be held in Firhouse Sports Center 1.30pm to 5.30pm if you like to go please send me a PM and I will send you more details..

Liam

Advertisement