Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falkenham's tattoo removal cream (article)

Options
  • 22-02-2015 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure most of ye have heard of Alec Falkenham tattoo removal cream;

http://www.buzzfeed.com/arabellesicardi/tattoo-removal-cream-is-now-a-thing-and-its-gonna-be-cheap
    Falkenham’s topical cream works by targeting the macrophages that are filled with ink at the site of your tattoo. New macrophages move in to consume the ink-filled ones, and then migrate to the lymph nodes.

Falkenham isn’t sure when the cream will be available commercially.

So I'm wondering how this effect the scene. Seems it works best on tattoos that are at least two years old, so it should stop any "short term" tattoos, but it'll be interesting to see the outcome on large tattoos.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Hmm I dunno, I'll believe it when I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yeah can't see it really. If it was to happen, I'd see it as a good thing. An easier, cheaper way to get rid of tattoos that people regret should lead to a better attitude in general as people aren't stuck with tattoos and go on to bad mouth them.

Advertisement