Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco clubcard vouchers

Options
  • 21-02-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Just to alert anyone who might not be paying too much attention to the receipt of their shopping whether online or in store, when you apply the vouchers with your shopping, just check that they are reflected on the receipt cause I had to call customer service on two occasions so far because the vouchers I applied were not on the physical receipt, but they were on the email version.

I normally shop online, so I don't know if this issue is with the in store version, but worth checking I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dotcomedy

Does happen online a lot. Never happens in store.

Quick call to customer service fixes it.

If they are not applied, you still have them to use.

I think its a cross border thing. The whole show is run from the UK ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Thanks,yeah they refund the value of them after I call them, but if I am not looking at the paper receipt, I could be charged the price not including the vouchers.

It seems to only occur on the online transactions for some reason.I dont know about them being able to be used again because they do be reflected on the online receipt so as far as they are concerned they might be still"used".

Advertisement