Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 22nd Feb

Options
  • 21-02-2015 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

4:20 Naas - Fahamore

Progressive over hurdles a couple of years ago, reaching a mark of 130.
    Runs tomorrow off 112 for his handicap chase debut having been repeatedly run over an inadequate trip in novice chases, and if fully fit after a 10 month layoff the 16/1 available could look like a huge price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dickenson famous5

Short price but should both win Up for review and zip top

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

A horse I fancy for Cheltenham runs tomorrow he is a totally forgotten horse of Mullins called Max Dynmite he needs serious good ground,by Great Journey/monson mare fast,fast ground big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

sting60 wrote: »
    A horse I fancy for Cheltenham runs tomorrow he is a totally forgotten horse of Mullins called Max Dynmite he needs serious good ground,by Great Journey/monson mare fast,fast ground big time.

Was very impressed with his turn of foot on his 1st run for the yard,i was a bit disappointed he was beaten so cosily on his next run but seeing how good Kitten rock's been since it's not fair to hold that against him,tomorrow could be informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Short price but should both win Up for review and zip top

Throw in Mallowney. Will romp home again tomorrow. Primed and ready connections say.

Double with Up For Review looks good @ 5/2. Small bit better priced with skybet and BFSB.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

I certainly wouldn't be too confident about Zip Top. Burton's Well looks a much better bet having won with relative ease on debut and beating three subsequent winners in the process. He's bound to improve for that victory and can see off Zip Top and Relic Rock.

Burton's Well
    Up For Review
    Amirr

Treble 17/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

4:20 Naas - Fahamore

Progressive over hurdles a couple of years ago, reaching a mark of 130.
    Runs tomorrow off 112 for his handicap chase debut having been repeatedly run over an inadequate trip in novice chases, and if fully fit after a 10 month layoff the 16/1 available could look like a huge price.

Anyone know why is slippers riding this and Walsh on a horse of Floods.

Princeton plains another one that's going to romp home in a handicap at some stage. 25/1 with betfair might be worth a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Looks to be a day for favourites.

2:40 De Kerry Man 5/4
    3:20 Max Dynamite 7/4
    3:50 Mallowney 5/4
    4:30 Mr Lando 11/8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Looks to be a day for favourites.

2:40 De Kerry Man 5/4
    3:20 Max Dynamite 7/4
    3:50 Mallowney 5/4
    4:30 Mr Lando 11/8

What's that old cliche about Naas being a punters graveyard? Like Modem @ 9/2 against Max Dynamite myself. Fine run in Boylesports Hurdle lto, did it the hard way from the front and was just pipped by an extremely well handicapped animal in Katie T. Modem seems to be progressing with each run though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Anyone know why is slippers riding this and Walsh on a horse of Floods.

Princeton plains another one that's going to romp home in a handicap at some stage. 25/1 with betfair might be worth a few quid.

Went with princeton plains and fahamore. I pt win on each and a .5 pt double.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

jimjamcos wrote: »
    What's that old cliche about Naas being a punters graveyard? Like Modem @ 9/2 against Max Dynamite myself. Fine run in Boylesports Hurdle lto, did it the hard way from the front and was just pipped by an extremely well handicapped animal in Katie T. Modem seems to be progressing with each run though
    Well, Mallowney goes without saying, has weight in its favour, is 3/3 here at Naas, should be fit as a flea and is off the back of romping home against Bright New Dawn, so obviously the form horse.

Max Dynamite was trounced by Kitten Rock, but for me the horse just hated the heavy going over Limerick that day and struggled to get into any kind of rhythm. Kitten Rock has went on to look a very promising horse, and while I don't think Max Dynamite would have even beaten it on better ground, I don't see anything today that's in Kitten Rock's ballpark. Would agree that Modem is probably the big threat in this race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Well, Mallowney goes without saying, has weight in its favour, is 3/3 here at Naas, should be fit as a flea and is off the back of romping home against Bright New Dawn, so obviously the form horse.

Max Dynamite was trounced by Kitten Rock, but for me the horse just hated the heavy going over Limerick that day and struggled to get into any kind of rhythm. Kitten Rock has went on to look a very promising horse, and while I don't think Max Dynamite would have even beaten it on better ground, I don't see anything today that's in Kitten Rock's ballpark. Would agree that Modem is probably the big threat in this race.

What the ground in naas like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Hold The Line in the opener

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Leo Luna 6-4 2.10
    Wychwoods Brook 7-2 3.40
    Russborough 1-1 2.30
    More Madness 14-1 4.20
    Champagne James 5-1

2025-1 Accumlator

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

More Madness 14-1 ew 4.20
    Ran ok last time out over 3m4f .Mistake 5 out but kept on into
    5th that day, only 9 lengths off winner.
    I think it's good value for a place here .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Burtons Well looks a lovely prospect, would have bolted up there but for falling. Hope he's okay after it.

shmeee wrote: »
    Throw in Mallowney. Will romp home again tomorrow. Primed and ready connections say.

Double with Up For Review looks good @ 5/2. Small bit better priced with skybet and BFSB.

Mallowney, easy winner again. Looked impressive. Came home even money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

We lost Moscow Mannon there unfortunately, was a great money spinner for me in his bumper days, RIP fella.

We lost Moscow Mannon there unfortunately, was a great money spinner for me in his bumper days, RIP fella.

Looked bad alright. Never nice to see and hear then of the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

I think I heard Chapman saying that HdB even went down to see him, sad news.

Advertisement