Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORU Registration

Options
  • 21-02-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, anyone who has been through CORU registration how long does the process take? Does it really take as long as 16 weeks as the website says? Any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I remember applying for jobs with them (unsuccessfully) but I think either last year or this year is their first for taking registrations so I'd say they're probably finding their feet on timelines. They're not the biggest organisation so 4 months doesn't sound out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

They've been registering social workers since 3/4 years ago, and are now registering radiographers, so no they're not exactly new to it. They outsource the majority of the registration process to a third party, or at least they did for social workers, but yes if the website says 16 weeks, it's what you should expect. they're putting that up there so people don't keep ringing asking how long it's going to take. And so it's likely to be around that figure.

Advertisement