Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for expert networking and app builder

Options
  • 20-02-2015 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Have a new revolutionary idea but net a team to build the product. No salary.
    We start a business together.
    Only qualified. Person should contact with detail of capability.
    Only selected person will be contacted. By end of march.
    Please send private message
    Thanks for time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

apusarwar wrote: »
    Have a new revolutionary idea but net a team to build the product. No salary.

Is the revolutionary idea not to pay people to do it ?
    Because that's not revolutionary, it's called "open source software".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

The usual Mr Arrogant post: I have an earth-shattering idea but no skills and I need experts to work for free to make me money, but I won't tell anyone what the idea is.

Followed by the usual range of responses that treat this with the contempt it deserves.

I bet it's a)been done before or b)is unrealistic. And I'm absolutely certain the OP doesn't have a business plan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

obi_sam_sml.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Is the revolutionary idea not to pay people to do it ?
    Because that's not revolutionary, it's called "open source software".
    Sorry to interrupt the rightful disparaging of the OP but ... There is nothing in "open source" that says you don't pay people!

Advertisement