Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIGHTOBES

Options
  • 19-02-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

<Plagiarised matieral see post below.>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,874 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

That reminds me of a young man who was west Philadelphia born and raised. I think he ended up moving in with his aunt and uncle in Bel Air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

phily0702 wrote: »
    I have come across some extraordinary claims concerning these light experiences. For example people shooting through tunnels towards a light source, arriving at destinations where they meet people whom they know, but never having encountered in real life..

Yeah, "Borderlands" is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I was eighteen years of age...........

Then I felt the knives going into my back.

then I felt knives going into my head and my neck.

I am lying in a gutter with fifteen stab wounds to my body.

so .... 18 year old stabbed 15 times in back, head and neck

is this on any news site ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Oxygen deprivation + adrenaline + dopamine = out of body experience.

You're welcome. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,148 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Numerous times they tried to break me from my foetal protection.
    we have a thread specifically for discussing abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,524 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

we have a thread specifically for discussing abortion.

Yeah but that's a serious thread, couldn't post this there:

339561.jpg

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Advertisement