Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash in a card a suitable present for a 14 year old daughter?

Options
  • 19-02-2015 7:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Myself and my daughter's mother are separated so I dont know her as well as I could or should when it comes to her birthday as I dont see her as much as Id like. I do know however that she is coming into that age where she has lots of gadgets already, so I cant get her an MP3 player etc as she already has one.

Would giving her the cash to choose herself be unsuitable at her age? The only other option I can think of would be a gift card for clothes or similar.

Any other separated Dads ever have a similar issues with a teenage daughter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How about bringing her shopping to a gadget shop? Make an afternoon of it, go for lunch or dinner and a trip around the shops?

Advertisement