Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most on UK pedo ring list freemasons ?

Options
  • 19-02-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

I'm pretty skeptic these days, I'm personally not looking for a deep discussion on this but I know that some people here will find this interesting.

Obviously, the conspiracy theory is that freemasons are are behind or helping pedo's get off with convictions. Not my personal belief but it's being said ex police commissioner etc

https://vimeo.com/119788016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

This came up in a previous thread some time ago... it's a compelling headline which would suffer somewhat if the more factual "Victim claims most on his personal UK pedo ring list freemasons" were substituted. As I said back then, a victim of abuse was prompted by an interviewer into agreeing that Freemasons should be investigated and claimed that he believes that many of the abuser were Masons, and members of a Lodge. He has a list of abusers, so I assume he had evidence of those people being both abusers, and evidence of them being Freemasons. I'd happily support a call for an inquiry if he presented that evidence, though it appears he never did, or it didn't amount to evidence. As it was, his statements at the time prompted speculation that 'outed' a number of UK politicians, trashed their lives and made them the subject of hate campaigns, after which it turned out it wasn't them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

The Freemasons do harbour a lot of filth within their ranks. Of course a lot of clueless lower rank masons will disagree and spring to their defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Our charter applies to freemasons too. If you're going to make a statement like that, back it up with some facts CB.

The Freemasons do harbour a lot of filth within their ranks. Of course a lot of clueless lower rank masons will disagree and spring to their defence.

That is an opinion that is often espoused by a lot of clueless conspiracy theorists alright, generally followed quickly by the assertion that anyone who disagrees is a low level mason who doesn't know enough. I see you didn't wait on this occasion but jumped right in with it. Maybe that's a sign that this time around you think you actually have some evidence to back up your nonsense?

Unlike this time.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Actually, after a quick look, I'm wondering... have you ever posted any factual evidence that backed up an assertion you made on Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 patrick cuttle

On the understanding that freemasons were derived from knights templar then there is plenty of evidence of homo and pedo behaviour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

Absolam wrote: »
    That is an opinion that is often espoused by a lot of clueless conspiracy theorists alright, generally followed quickly by the assertion that anyone who disagrees is a low level mason who doesn't know enough. I see you didn't wait on this occasion but jumped right in with it. Maybe that's a sign that this time around you think you actually have some evidence to back up your nonsense?

Unlike this time.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Or this one.....

Actually, after a quick look, I'm wondering... have you ever posted any factual evidence that backed up an assertion you made on Boards?

You do realise that the first link you posted includes me quoting from two books? I thought you actually took the time to read the posts but then again judging by your opinion on masonry itself you seem to like to just stick to your opinions without examining the evidence anyway.

You do realise that the first link you posted includes me quoting from two books?
    I do of course, but I did say evidence, not third hand opinions that can't cite sources. Even worse, opinions that contain demonstrably untrue statements (like Lina) are worse than no evidence; they're evidence of deliberate falsification.
    I thought you actually took the time to read the posts but then again judging by your opinion on masonry itself you seem to like to just stick to your opinions without examining the evidence anyway.
    You could probably tell I took the time to read it by the reply I posted; the one you rather conspicuously decided not to reply to?
    Perhaps you didn't get around to reading the posts in reply to your own, though your subsequent post"Type in Freemasonry and the Occult into google and you will literally get millions of hits." does rather indicate you were following the thread, if no longer trying to add anything to it.

So....... any evidence? At all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Did corrupt Plymouth policeman tip off Britain's worst paedophile William Goad?

One officer, who has since died, is repeatedly mentioned in the report and his action have been described as “suspicious” and the decision to have him be part of a later investigation into Goad’s abuse as “concerning”.

The report by PSD notes that in the early 1980s the Task Force conducted observations on Goad’s house “as a result of intelligence received believed to be regarding underage sex at the address”.

One of the two officers who carried out the observations told PSD investigators he recalled how a Detective Constable [Mike} Foulden was seen going to the address.

An Inspector who led the operation,
    but who has since retired, also confirmed Det Con Foulden’s unexpected presence at Goad’s home.

When police finally raided the property, believing they would find incriminating evidence such as video recordings, they instead found nothing, except “Masonic material”, he report says.

The officer carrying out the observations told PSD investigators that “it appeared that Mr Goad was expecting the police”.
    Some quarters have suggested that there could be an innocent explanation, in that Det Con Foulden was a golfer, who played for a police golf team and often encouraged local businesses to sponsor prizes and that his visit to Goad’s address may have been to garner sponsorship.

His arrival at the Task Force office may have been genuine interest in the inquiry and his comments to Mr Wyatt may have come about due to the officers’ “brash, larger than life character”, rather than any dishonesty.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Did-corrupt-Plymouth-policeman-tip-Britain-s/story-20731744-detail/story.html

I wonder if he did protect him was it because he was a fellow Freemason or a fellow Golfer

enno99 wrote: »
    Did corrupt Plymouth policeman tip off Britain's worst paedophile William Goad? I wonder if he did protect him was it because he was a fellow Freemason or a fellow Golfer
    Interesting question. I wonder does anyone know if he did protect him (since the investigation found that there was no evidence to support the allegation)? Or if either of them were Freemasons? Possessing "Masonic material" is hardly a crime (which makes it interesting that 'he report' indicated it was the only thing they found in the house...).

Interesting question. I wonder does anyone know if he did protect him (since the investigation found that there was no evidence to support the allegation)?

That would depend on whether you would have faith in police investigating one of their own

Or if either of them were Freemasons? Possessing "Masonic material" is hardly a crime (which makes it interesting that 'he report' indicated it was the only thing they found in the house...).

Who would have need for Masonic material other than a Freemason ?
    The writers of the report thought it significant to include it

• Advertisement

That would depend on whether you would have faith in police investigating one of their own
    Or... and I'm just putting it out there... it just might depend on whether there was, in fact, any evidence to support the allegation?
    Who would have need for Masonic material other than a Freemason ?
    Someone who's interested in Freemasons?
    The writers of the report thought it significant to include it
    Not only that... according to the article they found nothing except “Masonic material”. Which is pretty amazing really.

Or... and I'm just putting it out there... it just might depend on whether there was, in fact, any evidence to support the allegation?

Someone who's interested in Freemasons?

Not only that... according to the article they found nothing except “Masonic material”. Which is pretty amazing really.

Sadly he also had an unhealthy interest in vulnerable young boys

I agree its amazing that someone described as

At his sentencing the successful Plymouth market trader was described by Judge William Taylor as “a voracious, calculating and predatory paedophile over the past 40 years who has corrupted generations of boys aged between eight and 16”.
    Former Plymouth businessman Goad, believed to have abused as many as 3,500 boys, died in jail aged 68 early on Saturday.

He was jailed for life in 2004 for sexual offences over 35 years and once boasted of beating his own "record" of abusing 142 boys in one year.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Victims-relief-William-Goad-Britain-s-worst/story-17147895-detail/story.html

you would imagine that some evidence would be found there

Sadly he also had an unhealthy interest in vulnerable young boys I agree its amazing that someone described as you would imagine that some evidence would be found there
    You would, wouldn't you? And yet the only thing they are reported to have found in the entire house was "Masonic material". Astonishing really.

By the way, is this in any way related to the op? Other than your own obsession with inferring freemasonry is the root of all evil of course.

You would, wouldn't you? And yet the only thing they are reported to have found in the entire house was "Masonic material". Astonishing really.

By the way, is this in any way related to the op? Other than your own obsession with inferring freemasonry is the root of all evil of course.

from the op
    Obviously, the conspiracy theory is that freemasons are are behind or helping pedo's get off with convictions.

I wouldnt find the discovery of masonic material astonishing really

I do find the lack of evidence of his crimes against young boys very suspect though

from the op
    So, we have a man in North Wales who believes he was molested by Freemasons, and a pedophile in Plymouth whose house when raided apparently contained nothing but Masonic material. Is the word Mason the sum of the connection between the two, or is there something you're not telling us?
    I wouldnt find the discovery of masonic material astonishing really
    Well you wouldn't, but in fairness you do have form when it comes to making 'connections' when the word mason crops up:
    I apologise my over active imagination ran away with me there
    I guess all the reading about pedophilia and freemasons i jumped to the wrong conclusion
    I do find the lack of evidence of his crimes against young boys very suspect though
    And yet you happily swallow the idea that the only thing found in the entire house being "Masonic material" means there must be Masonic involvement? He removed every shred of evidence of his pedophile activity (and everything else) from the house, but left his "Masonic material" to be reported on. That's not suspect at all?

Well you wouldn't, but in fairness you do have form when it comes to making 'connections' when the word mason crops up:

Yes and I was willing to admit it when you showed a more likely explanation

In this case I believe its possible that he was a Freemason child molester who was tipped of by a corrupt police officer who was also a Freemason or was part of a ring or both
    That just my take on it

whats with the empty house **** you are talking about

Yes and I was willing to admit it when you showed a more likely explanation
    So your basis for assuming freemasons are behind or helping pedo's get off with convictions is that no one has shown you evidence that they're not?
    In this case I believe its possible that he was a Freemason child molester who was tipped of by a corrupt police officer who was also a Freemason or was part of a ring or both That just my take on it
    Yes, but what is your take based on? Is it solely based on a report that says the only thing found in his house when raided was "Masonic material" or do you have some information that shows he was a Freemason, or that he was tipped off by a police officer, or that that police officer was a Freemason, or that either were part of a ring, or both? And, of course, that any of this is linked in any way to Keith Gregory. Actually, aside from the fact that Goad was a pedophile, is there anything at all in what you are proposing that you can actually say is factual, and not conjecture?
    whats with the empty house **** you are talking about
    What exactly did the report say was found at the house?

Advertisement