Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT - late registration

Options
  • 19-02-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

Hi. I am just wondering if GAMSAT facilitate late entry's at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Unfortunately, registration closed on the 1st of February this year, and late registration on the 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Unfortunately, registration closed on the 1st of February this year, and late registration on the 11th.

Ah thank you, I didn't check for a late registration, it was purely just to have a run at it to see what it involves, going to give it a proper go in Liverpool on September the 9th.

I assume UK GAMSAT 2015 can be used in both the 2016 CAO and 2017 CAO applications ?

Thanks bearded you're most helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Ah thank you, I didn't check for a late registration, it was purely just to have a run at it to see what it involves, going to give it a proper go in Liverpool on September the 9th.

I assume UK GAMSAT 2015 can be used in both the 2016 CAO and 2017 CAO applications ?

Thanks bearded you're most helpful

Ah you're grand. And yeah, each sitting can be used for 2 years worth of applications.

Advertisement