Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest incoming

Options
  • 19-02-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭

I sold my daytona a few weeks back, after years of lusting after one, its size and polished centre links put me off.

I was in a quandry as to what to replace it with, in the end i decided on two watches, a Panerai 312 which is on its way, and the newest version of IWCs Flieger Chrono.

The 3777 has the triple date window hated by many (although i grew to like it when i owned a top gun previously) and probably the nicest bracelet on any watch i have owned so far, albeit fiddly to resize. The micro adjustment is a great addition.

Its a substantial watch but not oversized in my opinion, and its feels remarkably well put together. More my style than the daytona anyway

20150219_081052983_iOS_zpsgbhmnxxc.jpg
    20150219_081031131_iOS_zpsnfruzzvm.jpg
    20150219_081024173_iOS_zpsff34bf9t.jpg
    20150219_081042151_iOS_zpsh4lwhp1s.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

I'm not normally a fan of the triple date window but I must say it suits that watch. It's a beauty, well wear! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

thats a beaut,

I would defo prefer the IWC to Daytona...

Goos choice

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭893bet

Daytona is a watch I just don't "get" at all. Good move!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Lovely watch, I tried one on once but just felt too big for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭blindsider

Saw that in the flesh in LHR T5 recently.

Absolute beaut of a watch - nicer than I had expected.

Well wear!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That's a nice looking watch C and that's coming from someone not too enamoured with much of IWC's latest output, but hell yea. V nice.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement