Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening Courses Louth or Meath

Options
  • 18-02-2015 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Would anybody know how to find a tutor, school or VEC that offered gardening courses in Louth or Meath, ideally close to the Ardee area. Up till now I haven't managed to find anything. I was hoping to do something along the lines of a weekly night or weekend course.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Seb83 wrote: »
    Would anybody know how to find a tutor, school or VEC that offered gardening courses in Louth or Meath, ideally close to the Ardee area. Up till now I haven't managed to find anything. I was hoping to do something along the lines of a weekly night or weekend course.

Many thanks

Did you find anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭shane b

Depends on what aspect of gardening your interested in eg garden design, landscaping, planting.
    There is a course in Boyne school in Trim about growing organic fruit and veg that may suit. Try this link for other courses https://www.adulteducationireland.ie/gardening.html

Advertisement