Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiral

Options
  • 18-02-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

I have just finished watching the 5th season of Spiral and IMHO it is one of the best cop series ever. Takes a little to get into it but is is so worth the effort.

You don't need the first 4 series to start at series 5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

have the series 5 sky+'ed - is it as good as you are saying,
    did you watch the bridge or the other danish one - cant recall the name of it - Forbyddllson - gettin old

Are they in the same ball park?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭donalh087

Yup, watched both of them and right up there. Marginally more upbeat but that's not hard. There are some really great characters here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

donalh087 wrote: »
    I have just finished watching the 5th season of Spiral and IMHO it is one of the best cop series ever. Takes a little to get into it but is is so worth the effort.

You don't need the first 4 series to start at series 5.

Just finished it about 5 mins ago myself! Fecking brilliant, and I never watched the other series of it either. Wow, just wow.

And to the other poster, it's better than The Bridge. Superb acting and story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Bumping.. just finishing season 6 , excellent gritty cop show .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I’ve watched the first three series so far. Great show, and the lady playing Josephine is a stunner too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Anyone know where to see the first few series? Not available on Netflix or Sky box sets unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

She's 50 now and still hot .. Caroline proust I think, as for where to get, torrents be your best bet right now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Ludo wrote: »
    Anyone know where to see the first few series? Not available on Netflix or Sky box sets unfortunately.

Series 1 to 5 are available from your local lending library, although it might have to be ordered for you from another branch.

Advertisement