Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pls help

Options
  • 18-02-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. They were impacted. Im in pain which is only to be expected but i feel so unwell. Im weak im sweating and i just feel awful. Could i have an infection so soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

It's a pretty serious operation so no surpirse you feel awful, if your mouth is swollen and you get a dreadful taste you may have a dry socket and you'll need to go back to the dentist

• Registered Users Posts: 30 sand678

It's a pretty serious operation so no surpirse you feel awful, if your mouth is swollen and you get a dreadful taste you may have a dry socket and you'll need to go back to the dentist

I have a temp of 100, is it to soon to go back it hasnt even been twenty four hours yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

sand678 wrote: »
    I have a temp of 100, is it to soon to go back it hasnt even been twenty four hours yet.

Ring the oral surgeon who saw you. No one here knows exactly what type of extraction you had or anything about you or your medical history.

You paid an oral surgeon for treatment and aftercare, use it....

Advertisement