Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 22 is actually quite good!i

Options
  • 17-02-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭

Actually been quite watchable so far.

I am obviously a top gear fan, and I've been watching it since it was old top gear.

Its easy to forget that there's a whole generation that these antics are new to!
    I moan about seeing this challenge and that being done before, but of course I have, there's only so many ways you can fill 20 minutes and involve all the presenters in some manufactured challenge to prove some obscure point.

Anyway, I reckon this season is the best in a long time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Episode 4 was really good, definitely less gimmicky. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

I've been catching up on it over the weekend. Enjoying it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Was really looking forward to the 307cc going up in flames...

Or a proper big crash to end the 2. :-D

Was funny but tonights was just missing a little something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

I agree. Much, much better than the past few series. At least there's a lot more actual cars in it this time (for once) thus far. Fair play to Clarkson and co for calling Ferrari and McLaren out on not letting them take their cars around the TG test track. At least Porsche had enough balls to let them leave the 918 around if they chose to do so.

Also, I thought the piece about the 'Purh-jhoes' was hillarious:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I've not paid much attention to the hulabaloo over the last month or so, have BBC said whether they are going to screen the rest of the episodes? Or a compilation of what they have filmed even?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I've not paid much attention to the hulabaloo over the last month or so, have BBC said whether they are going to screen the rest of the episodes? Or a compilation of what they have filmed even?

They said something about airing them as specials later in the year. But it probably depends on how production may or may not continue for the show overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

New trailer announced, two episodes will wrap up season 22, on the top gear blog. No dates yet though.

Heard Chris Evans was recording something to do with top gear new show.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Heard Chris Evans was recording something to do with top gear new show.

clarkson is going to be on TFI friday ch4

peteeeed wrote: »
    clarkson is going to be on TFI friday ch4

Correct but also rumours Evans is doing something with BBC top gear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement